- I got to work with and become friends with some really really wonderful women.
- I surprised any one who knows me with "Girls Camp Sis. Edwards". Apparently big groups in the mountains brings out the show boater in me.
- Kaylee got to see me enough to help her not be homesick, but plenty to be embarrassed by my antics. I got my fair share of eye rolls from her (kinda loved that).
- Being the first group to tip over our canoe on lake day
- It rained, heavily, every night but one while we were making dinner. We had a priesthood leader who was keeping water draining off the tarps almost full time (much love Bro Esplin).
- The fabulous cot I borrowed from my brother didn't fit in my tent so I had to sleep on the ground the first night. Luckily one of the sisters from my ward had an extra air mattress so I wasn't completely miserable.
- Cooking for 250 three times a day. We were in the "kitchen" constantly
- I hardly got any pictures of the whole experience.