10. She is so nurturing. She loves to love her baby cousins.
9. She is adventurous. She's pretty much up for anything.
8. She makes friends so easily, a trait I would love to possess.
7. She is a smarty. She's in the gifted program and she loves it.
6. She has great hair. I know a little superficial, but when she lets me I love to style her hair.
5. She is so helpful. She will usually help any time I ask without complaint.
4. She is kind. She tries to make sure everyone is included.
3. She is obedient. She has an independent spirit, but she understands why we have rules and she follows them.
2. She is compassionate.
1. She is very loving. She loves her family and friends fiercely.
We LOVE you Ashton! Happy Birthday!
We had a friend party on Sat. with Wii, pizza and a trip to the movies to see "Gnomeo & Juliet"
The birthday "Puffle" cake. I don't understand the Club Penguin craze, but at least their characters are easy to draw:)
We've had more than our fair share of of cakes and candy over the last week ( the result of having your birthday the day after Valentines Day), so Ashton had a birthday fruit salad on her actual birthday. She was pretty excited about the idea, and so was I.