1. Discover deodorant and make sure you help everyone in the house put some all over their arms. Check!
2. Go to the grocery store with mom demand the cart shaped like a car, then get out and make a run for it as soon as the popsicles are in sight. Check!
3. Help mom make cookies by turning the mixer on high right after she pours in the flour. It will be like a snow fall inside. Check!
4. Take your new discovery, deodorant, with you when you pick up your brother from kindergarten so every one can enjoy it. It might impede your playtime so give it to your mom to hold. Check!
5. Make sure your mom knows how much you love popsicles by screaming and crying as loud as you can after she cuts you off at four. Check!
6. During homework time work on a art project which includes a green marker and your arms legs and hands. Check!
7. Make your mom so proud by taking the initiative to go to bathroom all by yourself. It will lull her into a false sense of security and she will let you wear Mickey Mouse underpants. Promise with all your two year old heart that you will not make Mickey Mouse wet, but forget about that promise an hour later. Check!
8. Give fantastic hugs and kisses to remind your mom how much she loves you, and to help her forget what you've done today so you can start all over again tomorrow. Check! Check! Check!