So after a couple of years in the blogging world I was tagged for the very first time by my sister. Thanks for looking out for my popularity Carmen! Anyway this one is called "Take Five" so here are five things you may not know about me (or you probably do, I don't have any secrets.)
1. I don't really feel like I have a lot of talents, so when something I do turns out well (i.e. sewing projects, cakes etc.) I am genuinely surprised. I would love to take some cake decorating and sewing classes to actually have some technique.
2. My brain kind of freezes when I have to talk to most people, so when I have to make phone calls I would much rather talk to a machine than a person. Then I don't have to start a conversation.
3. I was on the Family Feud with two of my brothers, my sister and sister-in-law. I was pregnant with Ashton at the time, but she was four month old before it finally aired. Oh yeah, we won!
4. I wish I would have been more dedicated to the piano and dance lessons I took when I was little. Those are talents I wish I possessed. (It's okay mom, you can say I told you so)
5. I watch made for TV movies more often than I should. I am always disappointed by how dumb and predictable they are, but if I start watching one I can't stop. The same thing goes for teen shows, you know like "Hannah Montana" or "Life with Derek", 'I'm just sucked in.
So there you have it, not very interesting I know. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want a reason to tell people about yourself, you can tell people that I tagged you.